Created for leading academic sociological research, the Centre has always supported various educational, publication and activist projects.
Since 2005 CISR has initiated several institutional and network projects, existing independently today:
– The “Expertise” Agency has been active since 2005.
– In 2007 “Laboratorium. Social research journal” was instituted.
– The “Institute for modern technology for social research” was founded in 2011.
– In 2011 the unique Saint Petersburg project for inter-university interdisciplinary urban research laboratory “GorLabor” began work, in which students, graduate students and professors of several faculties (sociology, anthropology, geography, design) and universities in Moscow and Saint Petersburg participate.
– Since 2011 the “Art-Social-Science” interdisciplinary movement has been busy seeking new forms of producing and presenting social research results.